Thursday 22 October 2015

[NEWS] The Result of Omodramaland's Drama Poll (October Edition)

Poll Results Yo ~

Hellu guys ~
It's already been a month since the last result post, and this time, it seems like the results will be a tiny bit different. The reason for that is because it turned out that right after I put up the poll, the kdrama Descendant of the Sun got postponed from its October-November schedule to february-March 2016...sigh....and that wouldn't have been so important if it hadn't been for the fact that that drama won this month. But worry not, I've decided to just put it on the side for now, and then once it does start airing I'll ask you guys whether you want me to recap or review it.

Since that turned out to be the case, I've decided to focus on the other drama that came in second place, with 30% of the votes, which was Six Flying Dragons!!! 


Yaaay XD Thanks for voting for this drama! I'm personally very happy this drama came second, since I'm already watching it and I'm hooked! I FREAKING LOVE it to death (Yes capslock was needed! *_*). So far it's one of my favorites of 2015, if not THE favorite drama of 2015 xD  It is awesome, the OST blows my mind, the characters are super complex, the story is gripping, the action scenes are among the best I've seen in my life (Ddang Sae has a freaking sword dance going on and gaaaah feeels <3) it's psychological, it's sad, it's funny, it's just.....amazing you guys, you have to check it out! I'll definitely do my best to spamm it enough and hopefully convince you all to check out this Saeguk Greatness! Mwahahaha XD In order to do that, and because I just have so much I want to talk about, analyze and fangirl over (especially the complex anti-hero main character.  My wish came true guy! Lee Bang Won not a nice guy! He has a pretty twisted mind, ...he does some questionable things) but I won't get into that now, you'll have enough time to read about it in my future posts, as I've decided that I'll, instead of recaps or reviews, I'll do analysis-posts of every episode. That way, you guys will be able to join the discussion if you wish, and I'll just fangirl and rant about what I liked and disliked etc. It will contain spoilers, just so you know. So it would be good if those of you who want to join the discussion have watched the episode before reading every post, but it's your choice xP Since the drama is so long and so much stuff happens in every single episode I thought that a first impression post wouldn't do it justice, neither would a review. It would either be too short and I'd not be able to ay everything I want, or it'd be too long and I'll still not be able to write downe everything I feel like needs to be said about the characters and the story. I already have so much I want to say and it's only the 5th episode...so yeah.. xD 
Does that sound like a good idea? I could do a final review of it too if you guys wish that. So yeah, do let me know in a comment below xP. Once again, thank you all for voting for your favorites, and I'll see you guys next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment