Thursday 24 September 2015

Updates and Announcements from Omodramaland!

You said it Boromir!

Just thought I should do a quick announcement/update for you guys to see what will happen on this blog in the couple of weeks to come ~
Some of you may wonder why I haven't started the recaps of D-Day yet, and that's because I haven't been able to find the first episodes with english sub. I've checked all my drama websites daily and it wasn't until a few hours ago that I saw that episode 1 had been subbed -.-* It usually doesn't take this long but okay. Just wanted to have that written down so you don't think it's because I'm lazy or anything. If I promise to do something I'll do it! >_<
Same goes for Webtoon Hero: Toondra show. I don't know if it's because it's a webdrama or because it's not as popular as other dramas, but subs have been veeeeery slow with that one. I've found raw episodes and I've tried to translate it, but my korean is still lacking and so I'm afraid of posting a wrongly translated recap to you guys X_x therefore I've decided to wait for episode 4 and onwards to be subbed and then post the recaps. How long that may take, I don't know, but let's be patient nee? xD I'm currently working on Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but since I'll have to put more focus on being uptodate with D-Day, SUFBB will have to be put aside for the time being. I hope that's okay :/
I'm also currently marathoning Oh My Ghost so you can expect a review of that drama in the very near future xP I think I watched like 6 episodes yesterday...it's addicting as hell ._. ain't that right Boromir? xD Haha

The bit sad announcement is that I have an exam week coming up in the middle of October so I'll be going on a small hiatus from next week onwards :s It means I won't be posting anything on this blog but I will be writing posts, so you'll get tons of goodies as soon as my exams end so look forward to that! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment