Thursday 10 September 2015

[NEWS] Wu Yi Fan is a Cold Gangster Leader in Trailer for 'Mr. Six'

Wu Yi Fan's (Kris) New Chinese Movie




Starring Feng Xiaogang, Zhang Hanyu, Li Yifeng, Xu Qing and Wu Yi Fan, Mr. Six is an upcoming Chinese action comedy film.

Mr. Six tells the story of an old 50-something-year-old street punk called “Lao Pao Er” who has reigned over the Beijing streets as the neighbourhood kingpin for many years. One day, when his mischievous son causes a dispute against a much younger drag-racing street gang leader, he steps up to help defend him. “Lao Pao Er” then discovers that the younger generation of gang members have already named this drag racer as his successor, and he no longer holds any ground in the street scene
- Wikipedia

Earlier today, the very anticipated trailer for the movie got released. You can check it out down below:



Fast cars, gangs, Wu Yi Fan's plantium-blonde hair voila ~ the trailer looks quite cool. I'm a sucker for gangser action movies so I'll probably check this one out if I can find it subbed somewhere. However, I have to admit (and I hope no fans will go berserk, remember, this is purely my opinion) that I found Wu Yi Fan's acting (in the trailer alone) a bit stiff. He didn't really show a lot of emotions, but perhaps that's how his character is supposed to be? So I won't say he did a bad job since I'm not a person to give a final verdict just from a trailer alone, but I just felt like it was worth mentioning because I tend to always just point out good stuff xD Like I said, I will check out the movie if I can find it subbed somewhere, and if I watch it, I promise I'll give you my final opinion on both the plot and his acting because I'm quite curious to see if the movie itself will change my mind. I do think that a trailer needs to serve as a good first impression for a movie. Now, of course if his character is supposed to be a bit emotionless then fine. We shall see, I'm not going to judge just yet.

What do you guys think? Is this movie on to your 'to-watch'-list? :)

Source: Allkpop


No comments:

Post a Comment