Friday 4 September 2015

[NEWS] Fanmade Videos of the Korean Drama 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band'



So yeah ~
I might just be a tiny bit obsessed with this drama. I found some pretty awesome videos on youtube and I thought I should share them. Don't worry about spoilers! I've looked through the videos and they don't bring up any new information or spoilers that I haven't already gone through in my recap of Episode 1. So if you've read my recap, you pretty much have seen the scenes in the video xD
The video is a fanmade trailer to the drama, and for some reason, I can't stop re-watching it. There is just something about it. It gives me feels, the song fits the scenes so well and the bromance is just lovely. The video is so upbeat and at the same time it gives of a hint of sadness.They've already touched the subject of the rich vs the poor in the first episode and you can definitely feel something connect to it in the lyrics. Or maybe that's just me. "A place that we call home" I dunno, I feel like Eyecandy are lost and are still trying to find themselves, their dreams and where they belong. So yeah ~ Since I'm slowly working on the recap and analysis of episode 2, I thought that you guys could enjoy these little videos in the meantime ^^

Attention! The trailer itself doesn't contain spoilers. However, I can't say the same about the comments section. So if you haven't seen episodes 2 and onwards, I wouldn't recommend to look below the video. You might find some pretty big spoilers in the comments! I don't want any viewers dying from heartattacks because they got spoiled ._. spoilers are the enemies of this planet! X_X

Fanmade Trailer

And some L (Hyun Soo) overload of hottness ~ because L is just pure smexy xD

Warning for nosebleeds and ovaries exploding. Watch at own risk. He is very handsome. You have been warned!

I don't own the videos by the way. All the rights and credits belong to the owners. I'll just die from feels and be amazed at his/her awesome video-editing skills, because I'm very lacking in that aspect xD

I'll see you in the recap and analysis of episode 2 very very soon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment