Friday 4 September 2015

[NEWS] The Result of Omodramaland's Drama Poll (September Edition)

Poll Results - September Edition 



Hellu guys ~
Most of you have probably seen that I had a rating poll up in the right corner of the blog where you could vote for which upcoming drama you wanted me to recap and analyze next.
I'll be doing all kinds of rating polls each month and then announce the result and the winner in a similar post like this one. It will be in a top 3 countdown where I present the winner last. So, without further ado, let me present to you, the result:

The drama that came in third place, with 14% of the votes is She was Pretty
With 19% of the votes, I'm Sorry, I love You came in second place and finally:

The winner this month, that recieved a total of 59% of the votes is ~



Since D-Day won, it will be the drama I will recap and analyze episode by episode for the month of September. As for the other two dramas, they will not be thrown away and forgotten. Since they did get quite a lot of votes, and since I plan on watching them too, I will post a review of both of them once they've finished airing.

Once again, thank you all for voting! I hope you had fun, because I had super fun making this xD If your drama didn't win, I'm sorry, but I hope the review will make you feel a bit better. Please look forward to the next poll that will be up sometime in the middle of September.

This will most definitely be me as soon as D-Day starts to air....


I regret nothing xD
Well then, until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment