Tuesday 5 January 2016

[UPDATE2] [NEWS] Ji Soo and IU confirmed for Bu Bu Jing Xin's K-drama Remake 'Moon Lovers'

The cast is slowly but finally getting confirmed ~



UPDATE(S) DOWN BELOW!
Yes, It seems like the cast for the very anticipated Korean remake of the popular Chinese historical Bu Bu Jing Xin is finally getting confirmed. It has been revealed that IU (Producers) has accepted the role of the female lead, and Ji Soo (Angry Mom, Sassy Go Go) is also confirmed for one of the main roles. Hong Jong Hyun, Kang Ha Neul, Nam Joo Hyuk and Byun Baek Hyun (EXO) however, are still considering their offers.
Some people have noticed that Lee Joon Gi has been removed from the cast-list on Mydramalist, which has caused a bit of commotion on the website, as people are starting to wonder if he's rejected the offer or if he was removed by mistake. I'm kind of worried about whether or not Lee Joon Gi will accept the role, now that IU is confirmed as the main lead. Nothing against IU, but I just don't like her acting and I just don't see her in a drama with Lee Joon Gi. I know she was in the producers alongside a famous name like Kim Soo Hyun, but ...I just can't.., so in a way I'm kind of unsure how I feel about this entire thing. But I won't draw any conclusions just yet, since nothing about Lee Joon Gi has been confirmed, and especially since there is still plenty of time for changes, as the drama is scheduled to start filming in February, and the airing date is set for September. I am still very, very excited about the story and that Ji Soo will be in it! *_* So will IU prevent me from checking it out? No way! But I will keep my fingers crossed that she won't make me head-desk too often through-out the drama. Then again, the producer team were the guys that made That, Winter the Wind Blows, and that drama was amazing.... hm...I guess my feels are a mess at the moment xD

UPDATE: Lee Joon Gi is confirmed as the main lead alongside IU. Filming will start on the 20th of this month, so it's only a matter of days before the rest of the cast is confirmed as well.
UPDATE2: Aaaaand I was right. Less than 24 hours after Lee Joon Gi was confirmed to the cast-list, it got announced that the entire cast has been set and here are the results:
Lee Joon Gi, IU, Kang Ha Neul, Ji Soo, Nam Joo Hyuk, Hong Jong Hyun and EXO's Byun Baekhyun! According to Allkpop, the roles have already been announced as well, Kang Ha Neul will play the role of "Wang Wook", the 8th prince. Hong Jong Hyun will play "Wang Yo", the 3rd prince, and Baek hyun will be "Wang Eun", the 10th prince. Nam Joo Hyuk, will play as "Wang Ook", the 13th prince, Ji Soo will be "Wang Jung", the 14th prince and last but not least, Lee Joon Gi, will be playing the 4th prince. Phew that's a lot of princes, but I'm so excited for this drama! (Yes, not even IU can ruin the hype for me) xD I have yet to watch Bu Bu Jing Xin but I'll definitely make sure to finish it before 'Moon Lovers' starts airing.

Are you guys excited about the final cast? Have you seen the original Chinese drama, or will you check out the korean remake first? :)  

Source: Soompi, Allkpop 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Archania from MDL here (I guess I have to write that every single time, since I don't have an account :D)

    OMG I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS (excuse my yelling-capslock-thingy). BBJX is my favourite drama of all times and to get a remake from Korea is the best news ever :)

    I am really curious how they will match the story line with Korean History, since it is quite different from Chinese history. I can't wait :)
    And I am so happy that Lee Jung Ki is in it, my favourite actor acting in a remake of my favourite drama? YES PLEASE :)

    Have fun watching BBJX!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha don't worry, I Think most people who read these posts are just as fangirly as you XP I'm very excited to see how this will turn out ^^ I've just started BBJX and so far it's been really good! :D

      Delete