Thursday 31 December 2015

End of The Year: Drama Awards 2015

Omodramaland's Super Special Drama Awards



Today is the last day of 2015, and so I kind of wanted to do a little wrap up when it comes to all the dramas that aired this year. With all the award shows going on, this is probably not something super duper original, but it is something I've wanted to do ever since I started this blog (I just love award shows you guys!! I can sit and watch it all + the red carpet footage and not get bored xD) so I decided to still have you read through one last award show of the year. Overall 2015 has been an AMAZING drama year for me. Compared to 2014, it completely blew my socks off, but of course, not everything can be pitch perfect. In this post I'll go through my favorite dramas of the year (Including Korean, Chinese and Japanese dramas. I sadly haven't seen any HK and Taiwanese dramas so I can't include those :s sorry), give out a best actress and actor award, best supporting role award, best villain award, best OST....as well as some new categories that I've come up with (because why not? xD) I would also like to apologize for the biased feelings towards Korean dramas, but due to easy access to subtitles, my love for the culture and language and actors, the majority of dramas on this list will be Korean.
Also, a quick mention.
1. Keep in mind that this is all based on my personal opinion and not on any viewers rating charts
2. No, -insert sad smiley that doesn't look like a stick with two dots- Six Flying Dragons won't be in this chart, since I don't think it's fair to give out an award to a drama that is barely halfway through the episodes. Therefore, it will be included in 2016's award post instead (and it's totally going to slay, am I right or am I right? -wink wink-)

Well then, bring out the flowers, because here are the winners ~ I hope you'll enjoy :3





BEST DRAMAS OF 2015 (various categories):

-Romance/Comedy









-Psychological/Romance










-Melodrama (Tie)




















-Action/thriller/disaster









-Historical












-Family/Slice of Life









PLEASANT SURPRISE OF THE YEAR


















DRAMAS THAT COULD'VE BEEN BETTER



















BEST ACTING PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR

-Actor of the Year









-Actress of the Year










-Best Supporting Role Male & Female




























-Best New Rising Actors Male & Female

























THE CHARACTER AWARDS


-Favorite character of the year 

Yeaaah it's Seok Hoon-baby. My husband <3 Don't judge me! Dx



-Best Protagonist (Male & Female)






















-Best Antagonist (woop woop <3)








-Best OST



THE EXTRA SPECIAL AWARDS

-Best comedy scene of the year











This scene won basically by a milestone xD It's from She Was Pretty, and If you don't get it, basically Park Seo Joon is so into his reading that he by mistake picks up the vase from the table and drinks the water from it, instead of the coffee he's bought. What makes this scene even more hilarious is that this didn't happen once but twice! The second time the barista stopped him and switched the vase in his hand with his coffee before he drank it. She got used to his weirdness haha. Priceless xD

-Best kiss scene(s) of the year
(It's hard to fix good pictures that are not just random closeups on cheeks and lips -.-* so I'll just insert links to videos instead!)
Oh My Ghost - Best kiss scene (episode 4)
Falling For Innocence - Car kiss scene (episode 8)

and last but not least:

-The Smexy Vampire Award goes to.... 











From The Scholar Who Walks At Night, because he was just that epic! *_* <3


Hm...I think that's it. I hope you enjoyed :3
Feel free to post a comment about your favorites! I'm so curious yeah ~ (SHINee) 

2 comments:

  1. I love awards post! It's always nice to summarise the loves of the year! =)
    I've only watched 3 dramas from this year: Angry Mom, Mask and I Remember You.
    Best Actor: Park Bo Gum - He was my favourite character in I Remember You and he just portrayed the arrogance, the hurt, the everything so beautifully.
    Best Actress: Soo Ae - I have never believed in love like the way she convinced me in Mask
    Best Villain: Yeon Jung Hoon - of course - he's perfection
    Best supporting actor: Kim Tae Hoon from Angry Mom - he freaked the hell out of me
    Best supporting actress: I'm not really sure, there haven't been too many outstanding, maybe Lee El from I Remember You? She has the perfect face for a serial killer. Is that rude? Sorry. =)
    Best comedy scene would be when Ji Soo was trying to protect Kang Ja from her husband. Those were so hilarious.
    Best Kiss: Mask's courtroom steps kiss. Swooooon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you've got some great names there as well :D I really liked Angry Mom and I remember you as well! Park Bo Gum slayed! :D I can't wait to see more dramas with him ^^
      Mask kiss scene FTW! Soooo cute <3

      Delete